Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)   ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Here is what i am proposing to you!

1) Since we have such few members online right now and in an effort to keep people active (hunting for sets and trying to make the elusive 3rd wings) is that i will be coming online and offering you the chance to go to Barracks/Refuge (if 400 to do quests, if not 400 just barracks for hunting). But in return for me moving you to the maps you will have to send me a mail saying that you will participate in the Crywolf event during that week. Crywolf event happens each friday night at 19:59 (gmt-5).

2) You will be allowed to move to each map only 1 time per week (will be kept track by the mail that was sent) to hunt and or do quest

3) If someone takes advantage of the system by continuously not showing up to crywolf, this deal will be removed.

4) Also this deal will be removed once crywolf is finished for the first time on server.

Regards,

Zeus

PS: If most people reply thinking this isn't a good idea then we will not provide it, this is just to keep people active in the server hunting for 3rd wing items and keep people here when they reach 400 to finish quest.

Enjoy the server and this special little offer!

Last edited by Zeus on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaylaJee
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)   ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Sent you a message in game already, gives me something to do now instead of afk for jwls Smile
Back to top Go down
ArchLord
Asgarth Private
Asgarth Private
ArchLord

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)   ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 am

omg. Again 05:00 for me bom
Back to top Go down
KaylaJee
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)   ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 pm

this seems more for 400 char but it also allows people to work on making 3rd wings also Smile i just completed quest on Mozzies a little while ago and will be trying to make 3rd wings now Smile make a feather this morning and also have a condor stone that was found while i did the quest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)   ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400) Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ALL CHAR (Not just level 400)
Page 1 of 1