Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silverdancer
Asgarth Newbie

OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 am

I JUST KILLED RUMBLE AND IT DROPED ME ZEN...WTF...?:|AT LEAST PUT AN EXE ITEM ON IT LIKE WEAPONS OR ACC ITEM OR SOMETHING WORTHY TO TRY TO KILL THAT TITAN... and for the ones that wonder how i will tell just that i didn`t stand face to face to him and let him atack me....SO PLS MAKE RUMBLE WORTHY OF BEING KILLED
Back to top Go down
DeadSlay
Asgarth Newbie
DeadSlay

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:12 am

OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2m45axe

Will you post each time a BoK drops zenn aswel?

Last edited by DeadSlay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:10 am

its not meant to be a 100% drop of items...the rumble drops exc jewel which can add up to 3 exc opts on an item...so calm down Xurbus has rumble set up right and there is no reason for there to be exc or ancient or other jwls from him...its supposed to be meant for hunting to make your set at 400
Back to top Go down
silverdancer
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:06 pm

nice one:))OF CORSE IT MUST DROP EXE ITEMS OR THINGS LIKE THAT....THAT CREEP CAN KILL U ALMOST 1HIT AND U SAY IT MUSN`T DROP GOOD STUFF?
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:12 pm

reread my reply...i said it supposed to be for hunting the Jewel of Excellent check with me in game (Mozzies) and i can show you what rumble drops

its supposed to be for making your set to +13 +3options...so we don't need to make it with exc or ancients in my opinion because it was designed for what i said...and plus if they did drop exc or ancient...what would be point of goldens and LOT?
Back to top Go down
silverdancer
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 am

1acc or 1exe item is not =to a full exe /acc server...but for lvl3 wings for example i said acc items
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

silverdancer wrote:
1acc or 1exe item is not =to a full exe /acc server...but for lvl3 wings for example i said acc items

Like ads1551 has said Rumble is for the Jewel of Excellent.

If there was a 100% chance for exc or ancient noone would sit in LOT for hours hunting ancients when you have a automatic ancient from a mob that you can kill in 5 minutes or so.

After talking with Xurbus on this matter the Rumbles will be kept the same as they are and in the future when people start hunting them for excellent jewels, we MIGHT increase the drop rate for them.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Zeus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG CHANGE RUMBLE DROP PLS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1