Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

don't play this server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

don't play this server Empty
PostSubject: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm

PEOPLE, THE ONES WHO CAME THINKING THIS WAS A GOOD SERVER FOR PVP, DON'T PLAY IT, THERE ARE LOTS OF PLAYER WHO ARE THE GM'S FRIENDS, THEY HAVE A GUILD AND HAVE GM'S IN THERE. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM CUZ YOU'D BE REPORTED STUPIDLY AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT CUZ THEY ARE THE GM'S FRIENDS!!!!
GO FIND A SERVER WHERE THERE'S PEOPLE WITH NO PRIVILEGES.

I?LL KEEP POSTING, NO MATTER IF YOU KEEP DELETING MY POSTS
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:01 pm

shade198 wrote:
PEOPLE, THE ONES WHO CAME THINKING THIS WAS A GOOD SERVER FOR PVP, DON'T PLAY IT, THERE ARE LOTS OF PLAYER WHO ARE THE GM'S FRIENDS, THEY HAVE A GUILD AND HAVE GM'S IN THERE. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THEM CUZ YOU'D BE REPORTED STUPIDLY AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT CUZ THEY ARE THE GM'S FRIENDS!!!!
GO FIND A SERVER WHERE THERE'S PEOPLE WITH NO PRIVILEGES.

I?LL KEEP POSTING, NO MATTER IF YOU KEEP DELETING MY POSTS

The screens show that you and your friends made accusations against myself and the owner of the server. You then continued to badmouth the server that it is just for friends. Xurbus hired me yesterday because of my experience as a GameMaster. You said you have screens of something about Xurbus and/or myself? If you have them please post them because we have nothing to hide

don't play this server Screen062513270002

don't play this server Screen062513200001

don't play this server Screen062513180000

I tried posting these earlier but Xurbus cleared the thread because we don't need people badmouthing the server. I asked him to not delete it this time so i can make a reply and show you why you were banned.

It may not seem like much but when you make accusations and badmouth the server you don't deserve to continue to play on it.
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:05 pm

I MADE THEM CUZ IT?S TRUE!!!! AND YOU KNOW IT
IF GONNA START POSTING PICS, THEN I'LL HAVE TO POST THE ONES I HAVE?
LET ME TELL YOU IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR MANY OF YOUR FRIENDS....
NEXT TIME JUST MAKE A LAN SERVER IF YOU GONNA HELP YOUR FRIENDS ;-)
ENOUGH SAID I'M OUT...OH AND ALREADY POSTED PICS AND LOT OF STUFF ON RAGEZONE
AND SOME OTHER PLACES.

Back to top Go down
bazobanda
Asgarth Newbie
bazobanda

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:43 pm

ekoJLord talking on private with the GM ! see the Pictures
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:44 pm

where is the issue with that?
Back to top Go down
http://asgarth.net
bazobanda
Asgarth Newbie
bazobanda

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:55 pm

if u want a good server dont help others , I dont really know if u were helping them , u maybe made a new GM , their friend or idk but he helped and banned me cuz i told my friends in my language that i was quitting , it is not ur problem if i was quitting or no , I just let them know
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm

i dont help anyone, GM doesnt even have a set or stats. i dont appreciate when you guys talk bad about me and my server. if you want your account unbanned . all i require is for you to apoligize
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 pm

That DL so afraid to say things in public, and has to whisper? -.-once again....ridiculous...
and i've never hidden i was BearCub/Hicup/Empath....stop camparing me with you, yu're the ones
who hide..and don't worry i won't be back in your shitty server, i don't like wasting my time in a server where the GM
helps his friends, pfffff.
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

I won't apologize, why would i when i know i'm right?
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:03 pm

once again attitude like this got you banned. GM is not allowed to help anyone. and i dont favourite people
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:03 pm

take care
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:07 pm

You speak about attitudes and don't do anything about your friends' ?
^^ also de GM ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

first of all to get respect you must show some respect.
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Show...respect, to you? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Thread is closed. There is no report, the bans were given out for the reason stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't play this server   don't play this server Empty

Back to top Go down

don't play this server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgarth Forum :: Support Board :: Report Section-
Jump to: