Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Application form for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arsmell
Asgarth Newbie
arsmell

My Application form for GM Empty
PostSubject: My Application form for GM   My Application form for GM EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:04 am

Hello Sir Good Day

ABSOLUTE GM Application
1. Name: Francis Jerome Aceron , in game ABSOLUTE
2. Age: I am 24 years old.
3. Location: I am from Philippines
4. GMT: (GMT +8:00)STANDARD TIME /Friday Sept.21 2012
5. Name in Game: ABSOLUTE
6. Languages: Filipino,American English,Spanish Little
7. Online time per day: 8-12 depends of the day.
8. Game experience: Im playing MU over 7 years . I didnt play for long on any server , i just jumped from one to one but on previous server i stayed for over 3 years and im planning to stay here also
9. Why do you think we should chose you for this job?: As i wrote upper i'veplaying MU long time and i got some good ideas to help you to make this server more active and interesting for new people. I will not lie . I wasnt GM anywhere. I just played long time on previous server and i think my idea will help to this server to grow up with more online people
Im nice guy with long experience with MU and if someone ask me to help i will do it as best as i can.
- I can make AFK checks (special on non pvp server) to make spots clear from afk chars and let other people lvl on free spots.
- Of course i can make an events ( i got many ideas).
- Help you with any problems.
And many many more things . Im smart boy and i learn very quickly.
10. Contact with me via Skype, YM messanger , e-mail ( if i will be accepted i will write in private)
11. From many server which are availble now to play this server is one of the best , its young server and need good staff to manage it. We can make this server THE BEST server at TOP Servers . We must offer new people something to keep them here.

CheerS! cheers cheers

Regards
ABSOLUTE
Back to top Go down

My Application form for GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asgarth Forum :: Administrative Board :: MuMaster Applications-
Jump to: