Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum event :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

Forum event :) Empty
PostSubject: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Xurbus, if you remember you had a "connect 4" event back on the reset server that allowed people to get jwls or credits

How about doing something similar to that except everyone gets only 1 pick and will be guaranteed 4 credits just for entering (enough for 1 day of 1.5 exp...which may encourage people to donate) and have 3 top prizes and have the top prizes be 75 credits OR2 bok+5 1 bok+4 , 50 credits OR 1 bok+5 and 1 bok+4 and the 3rd top prize be 2 bok+4 1 bok+3

this will get more people active on forum and hopefully in game also...
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 am

sigh...
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:44 am

shade198 wrote:
sigh...

how about a useful post and not spam/useless post

there is nothing wrong with a forum event that will give 3 people a chance to have 1 month 1.5/2x exp or couple bok...it will help the market within the game

and i actually know what you're going to say Hicup/shade198..."i came to this server because it was low exp...this will just ruin it because it will give people exp boosts when there are already plenty of spots where people can level up"

looking for other USEFUL reasons with explanations as to why you see this as good or bad

thanks and see you in game!
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 am

^^ someone's mad
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 am

its a suggestion...it doesn't mean its going to happen...

if you don't want it to happen give a reason for it instead of being a troll trying to cause problems
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm

I just said sigh...i don't think that will cause any effect on Gm's desition... so take it easy man, relax, you're the one making a TROUBLE of a "sigh" =) peace..
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm

shade198 wrote:
I just said sigh...i don't think that will cause any effect on Gm's desition... so take it easy man, relax, you're the one making a TROUBLE of a "sigh" =) peace..

i know it won't affect Admin decision and that is the whole point...you should say you like or dislike the idea and give a reason...not just spam with a useless "sigh"
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Ok you want an answer...i don't like the idea...you got too many accounts you'd sure participate in the event with all of them and if the the even is here, i'm sure you'd create many accounts here to participate, and for sure, at least 1 of your accounts would get a prize...you think that's fair? i know you will say "you can do the same" or something like that. that's my point of view , just wonder if i'll get reported now for giving my opinion.
Back to top Go down
bazobanda
Asgarth Newbie
bazobanda

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I dont like the idea too , go and hunt goldens to get kundun and donate if u want more exp
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh yay! there someone gave you THE answer =)
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 pm

shade198 wrote:
Ok you want an answer...i don't like the idea...you got too many accounts you'd sure participate in the event with all of them and if the the even is here, i'm sure you'd create many accounts here to participate, and for sure, at least 1 of your accounts would get a prize...you think that's fair? i know you will say "you can do the same" or something like that. that's my point of view , just wonder if i'll get reported now for giving my opinion.

lets see...since its a forum event (i only have 1 forum account)...and i'm sure Xurbus would put in a stipulation of only 1 entry per ip or person...so that would eliminate multiple accounts from winning prizes...like i said he has done this before on the reset server that was here...and it was fun and allowed for some activity on the forum

[quote="bazobanda]"I dont like the idea too , go and hunt goldens to get kundun and donate if u want more exp[/quote]

of course there are other ways to get things...there always are...even in real life...but people throw parties and give away free stuff in order to advertise/keep the community active and friendly...
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Anyone else have an opinion on this? Since 2 of the people who gave their opinion are not playing here anymore, I would like to see more opinions on this from present players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum event :)   Forum event :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum event :)
Page 1 of 1