Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Game Master Application] ArchLord

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchLord
Asgarth Private
Asgarth Private
ArchLord

[Game Master Application] ArchLord Empty
PostSubject: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

- Name: Savalan

- GMT: +4

- In-Game Name: ArchLord

- Mu Experience: I'm playing Mu for 9-10 years. I have played many server. It isn't necessary to write those servers name, cuz i don't think our dear adminstrator/game master care about it

- Mu GM Experience: I haven't been GM before.

- Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master: Well, I read the expectations. I'm new here. I downloaded AsgarthMu 5 days ago and i liked this Mu. AsgarthMu reminded me my old times and i enjoying to play here. I don't know is it correct or not, because I'm new here and i making an GM application, but I feel myself member of AsgarthMu. My English level is not perfect. But i can communicate with people. I know Azerbaijani, Turkish, English languages and also I can communicate in Russian language. I haven't been GM before. But i know some GM commands. Anyway if i may get approved i would like to get advice/more informations. Game Master - it's responsible work. i will do my best. I will try to learn fast what necessary to do. I will do my best to do right decisions. What i will do as Game Master? There's actually nothing to say about it, I will be on my duty, will stick to my job. As every GM should do. I can spend at least 6 hours, up to 12-15 hours in game/forum.

Sincerely
- ArchLord.
Back to top Go down
Alin20
Asgarth Newbie

PostSubject: I agree   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 am

I think that you could do a good job Smile
YES from me
Back to top Go down
Wizardd
Asgarth Newbie
Wizardd

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

ArchLord wrote:
- Name: Savalan

- GMT: +4

- In-Game Name: ArchLord

- Mu Experience: I'm playing Mu for 9-10 years. I have played many server. It isn't necessary to write those servers name, cuz i don't think our dear adminstrator/game master care about it

- Mu GM Experience: I haven't been GM before.

- Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master: Well, I read the expectations. I'm new here. I downloaded AsgarthMu 5 days ago and i liked this Mu. AsgarthMu reminded me my old times and i enjoying to play here. I don't know is it correct or not, because I'm new here and i making an GM application, but I feel myself member of AsgarthMu. My English level is not perfect. But i can communicate with people. I know Azerbaijani, Turkish, English languages and also I can communicate in Russian language. I haven't been GM before. But i know some GM commands. Anyway if i may get approved i would like to get advice/more informations. Game Master - it's responsible work. i will do my best. I will try to learn fast what necessary to do. I will do my best to do right decisions. What i will do as Game Master? There's actually nothing to say about it, I will be on my duty, will stick to my job. As every GM should do. I can spend at least 6 hours, up to 12-15 hours in game/forum.

Sincerely
- ArchLord.

YES FOR ME !
YOU FRIENDLY,ACTIVE,HELP FULL,AND MY HEART I love you
Back to top Go down
http://ASGARTH.NET
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Zeus will review this application
Back to top Go down
http://asgarth.net
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 am

I will contact you in game to discuss the position further with you and also to ask a few questions

Sorry for the almost week long wait...i check forum everyday and guess i didn't see the new topic here until now :/
Back to top Go down
ArchLord
Asgarth Private
Asgarth Private
ArchLord

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Zeus wrote:
I will contact you in game to discuss the position further with you and also to ask a few questions

Sorry for the almost week long wait...i check forum everyday and guess i didn't see the new topic here until now :/

It's ok Smile

I'm online in game every day except sleep time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master Application] ArchLord   [Game Master Application] ArchLord Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game Master Application] ArchLord
Page 1 of 1