Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mu Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

Mu Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Mu Master Application   Mu Master Application EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm

1. Name: Adam
2. Age: 22
3. Country: USA
4. GMT: -6 (Central time)
5. In-game Name: Mozzie/Mozzies/Goddess
6. Mu Experience: Been playing since 2005. Started on GMO and 2 years later started playing on various servers, both high and low exp
7. Mu GM Experience: Was gm for this server when it was a reset server and was a gm for Diablo Mu for a short time.
8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master: I know how to be impartial and i am a team player both in game and also when it comes to working with others out of the game. I never speak down to anyone and am professional when i need to be.

Last edited by ads1551 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove unneccessary wordage)
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

Mu Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu Master Application   Mu Master Application EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 am

ads1551:

Although you seem to be nice and conversational with most players, it does seem like you do have problems with certain players. We are looking for players get along with everyone and who do not cause problems.

I am sorry to inform you that your application for right now is a No for the possibility of becoming a GM.

This goes for everyone who applies for a position as GM or Forum Moderator, if in the future we see that your attitude has changed and we think you may have what it takes to be unbiased then we may give you a shot.

Regards,

Zeus
Back to top Go down

Mu Master Application
Page 1 of 1