Asgarth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asgarth Forum

Asgarth MuOnline

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Form

Go down 
+3
shade198
bazobanda
Xurbus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

What we expect from our Game Masters / Moderator

1. To always be professional and courteous to members and other staff.
2. To run daily adverts.
3. To be online on the forums daily and report spam and other unnecessary posts.
4. To be in daily contact with the Administration.
5. Must be able to speak and write English well.
6. Must be willing to cooperate with other staff in duties/work that concerns the server.

If you are interested in becoming a Game Master / Moderator for Asgarth Mu and feel you can meet the above expectations, then please create your application :

When posting an application, please provide the following information:

1. Name
2. Age
3. Country
4. GMT
5. In-game Name
6. Mu Experience
7. Mu GM Experience
8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master

Any applicants that we are interested in will be contacted for a further interview.

Thank you for your interest.
Back to top Go down
http://asgarth.net
bazobanda
Asgarth Newbie
bazobanda

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

1. Michelle
2. 25
3. Peru
4. GMT+/-5:00
5. Energy
6. 13 years playing MU Online
7. Mu GM Experience ( Mu La Punta -slow server , Mu Selupan -Slow and Fast servers , Mu Peru Online - Slow server , Mu darkcova -Spanish Slow and Fast Servers.
8. I think I can be a good GM because I have experience with this game , I'm very social , I play this game like 13 years since I was a little girl , I know everything about MU, I hate cheaters,hackers,dupers , I'm very active , I spend most of the day playing this server, I can speak differents languages like Spanish , Portuguese , English , so I think I'm necessary to help this server to grow up , thanks.
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

1. Ricardo
2. 23
3. Peru
4. GMT+/- 5:00
5. Hicup
6. 12 - 13 years playing Mu
7. Mu Gm experience (Mu Magdalena, Hyon Mu, Mu Inferno.)
8. I think i could be a good Gm cause i know how to socialize with gamers, always up to help players if they have any doubts, always controlling someone's not using a cheat or something against the servers i've worked for.
I also speak 2 languages ( Spanish and English).
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Thank you for applying,

It would help if you guys get + / - comments from the mu community (positive / negative)
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 pm

i'm being unbiased here...

before joining his guild (just starting on the server)...the things that they posted to everyone playing the game was vulgar and sexual (dick, jacking off, the f* word a couple of times, shit, etc...)

even in a joking manner this should not have been said on post and should be reserved for pm or guild chat

once in guild nothing changed he was disrespectful of his guild members...and now being kicked because i showed up once on his spot to see what he was doing shows how they both can be biased toward other players...

being biased here: he tells me i was kicked for stalking and then he shows up on my spot and kses me (hypocritical/hot headed...not something you would want in a gm)

And btw both of you haven't played for 12-13 years since mu was created late 2001/early 2002 (10 years) so lying is not something that is good with GM's either...unless you were involved in beta testing which i am pretty sure you weren't...

my opinion on both of the above candidates is that they seem to be in this game for themselves and not for helping others which is something a gm should be willing to do
Back to top Go down
bazobanda
Asgarth Newbie
bazobanda

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 pm

You said but I just played the the Korean server and then i went to wigle on global server so if Hicup kicked u from IDK is your problem not mine cuz i am not the guild master and u know u can pk in this game , and also can ks if u want , dont cry like a baby if u want to be the first in the ranking just play and dont bother other guys
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 pm

bazobanda wrote:
You said but I just played the the Korean server and then i went to wigle on global server so if Hicup kicked u from IDK is your problem not mine cuz i am not the guild master and u know u can pk in this game , and also can ks if u want , dont cry like a baby if u want to be the first in the ranking just play and dont bother other guys

yeah i know you can pk/ks if you want...i have no problem with that...i'm just pointing out my opinion...

and just trying to show why i believe you and him wouldn't make a good GM

and saying something like this to someone just giving their opinion is not something you should be doing when being considered for a GM position
bazobanda wrote:
dont cry like a baby

sorry if what i am saying is offending you but i am just stating my opinion since everyone is entitled to their own...feel free to go and make a statement on my application if you want and lets keep any pking/ksing out of the game so it can be enjoyable for all
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

GM did you just deleted my answer to him? lol ok forget about my application thanks
Back to top Go down
Xurbus
Administrator
Xurbus

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 pm

I didn't delete anything, are you sure you pressed "Send"?
Back to top Go down
ads1551
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:47 pm

shade198 wrote:
GM did you just deleted my answer to him? lol ok forget about my application thanks

He won't delete a post unless it contains disrespectful language towards himself or another player (vulgar language or racial comments)

You may have hit preview and not send and therefore your post wasn't sent to the forum to be posted
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Ya , I posted it ,and I dont see it ! NVM forget it
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Asgarth Moderator
Asgarth Moderator

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 am

Shade198:

Regret to inform shade that your qualifications and knowledge of mu are pretty well up there! The things I have seen while sitting in hiding in kalima 7 and watching the dialogue between you and other players does not hold up to what you said in your application!

Continue to enjoy the game and at this time we will not be pursuing you as a potential test GM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bazobanda:

I really haven't seen much from you in game. I will be sending you a PM sometime in the near future (1-2 days) so we can discuss further your qualifications and the possibility of you becoming a GM

Regards,

Zeus
Back to top Go down
shade198
Asgarth Newbie

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 pm

All up to you Smile anyways, thanks for the answer, see you.
Back to top Go down
arsmell
Asgarth Newbie
arsmell

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 am

Hello Sir Good Day

ABSOLUTE GM Application
1. Name: Francis Jerome Aceron , in game ABSOLUTE
2. Age: I am 24 years old.
3. Location: I am from Philippines
4. GMT: (GMT +8:00)STANDARD TIME /Friday Sept.21 2012
5. Name in Game: ABSOLUTE
6. Languages: Filipino,American English,Spanish Little
7. Online time per day: 8-12 depends of the day.
8. Game experience: Im playing MU over 7 years . I didnt play for long on any server , i just jumped from one to one but on previous server i stayed for over 3 years and im planning to stay here also
9. Why do you think we should chose you for this job?: As i wrote upper i'veplaying MU long time and i got some good ideas to help you to make this server more active and interesting for new people. I will not lie . I wasnt GM anywhere. I just played long time on previous server and i think my idea will help to this server to grow up with more online people
Im nice guy with long experience with MU and if someone ask me to help i will do it as best as i can.
- I can make AFK checks (special on non pvp server) to make spots clear from afk chars and let other people lvl on free spots.
- Of course i can make an events ( i got many ideas).
- Help you with any problems.
And many many more things . Im smart boy and i learn very quickly.
10. Contact with me via Skype, YM messanger , e-mail ( if i will be accepted i will write in private)
11. From many server which are availble now to play this server is one of the best , its young server and need good staff to manage it. We can make this server THE BEST server at TOP Servers . We must offer new people something to keep them here.

CheerS! cheers cheers

Regards
ABSOLUTE
Back to top Go down
Efficasent
Asgarth Newbie
Efficasent

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Applying for Game Master   Application Form EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:57 pm

1. Name:Ryan Fernandez
2. Age: 24
3. Country: Philippines
4. GMT: 8:00
5. In-game Name: Eficasent
6. Mu Experience: Ive been playing Mu since 9 years
7. Mu GM Experience: yes
8. Reasons you feel that would qualify you as a good Game Master:
Good Day ! I am Ryan Fernandez from Philippines I am applying to be part of Mu community.When i started playing Mu online it is my dream to become a Game Master/GM and i am willing to serve and help this server.I will do my best if i will be GM (hoping to be ).My English is good. Ive been a GM before in another Mu game. I am willing and solemnly pledge to be a good GM when i am chosen.I am willing to be part of this and i will promising to you to be responsible . I am willing to make Events and always be active in game. Hoping for your acceptance

(FOR ME YOU DONT NEED TO BE FAMAUS TO BE A GM ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD HEART AND THE ABILITY TO SERVE WELL)

-Ryan Fernandez Willing to serve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1